on a lighter note...

Image1711634814.384658.jpg
 
What makes this even more laughable is my wife's dad had a road construction business when she was 5 and she spent a lot of time in the office. She learned all the 4 - letter words and also the appropriate way and inflection to use them.
 
Best Mule Deer I have seen in along time...

DF19173C-F5F9-427B-8C39-6CCB8C97A502.jpeg
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,290
Messages
1,571,814
Members
169,418
Latest member
BridgettTr
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top