on a lighter note...

Diabetes. Bob has diabetes :ROFLMAO:
However, I haven’t eaten a candy bar in about two decades. @ActionBob on the other hand…:E Lol:

I actually hate chocolate. It makes me gag :sick:
:ROFLMAO: with Action Bob....guess he needs the candy bars on hand just for "emergencies". Aahh...That's why he only ate 29. He needed at least one for later.:E Rofl:

o_O hate chocolate.....

And this is how rumors get started....:E Rofl:

Now we know what really happened to all those big Valentine's Day choclate hearts and chocolate Easter bunnies.:E Rofl:

Yeah..I thought of the candy bars at first as chocolate bars, but @0002S wasn't specific so I stretched it a bit and included breakfast/granola/fruit roll ups/ bars as well as the variety of regular chocolate and non chocolate coated candy bars.....

And this is how rumors get started....:E Rofl:

....that would go with your wake up morning coffees, your morning coffee break coffee, your after lunch coffee, your afternoon coffee break coffee, your after work coffee, your after dinner coffee, your before bed coffee and all those in between coffees.

Not saying but rumor has it......:E Rofl:

Ok, that's pretty funny... :)

DarwinAward.jpeg

We have and it might still be there where the urinals were placed on the wall facing the bar outside of the room. Then they place a one way mirror above them to where you could look out and watch the people sitting at the bar. It was interesting the first time that I went in.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nhacaida88net

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

USN
Please a prayer request due to Michael Sipple being mauled by a Cape buffalo.

Bayly Sipple Safaris on FB for company statement.
SETH RINGER wrote on Fatback's profile.
IF YOU DON'T COME UP WITH ANY .458, I WILL TRY AND GET MY KID TO PACK SOME UP FOR YOU BUT PROBABLY WOUDN'T BE TILL THIS WEEKEND AND GO OUT NEXT WEEK.
PURA VIDA, SETH
sgtsabai wrote on Sika98k's profile.
I'm unfortunately on a diet. Presently in VA hospital as Agent Orange finally caught up with me. Cancer and I no longer can speak. If all goes well I'll be out of here and back home in Thailand by end of July. Tough road but I'm a tough old guy. I'll make it that hunt.
sgtsabai wrote on Wyfox's profile.
Nice one there. I guided for mulies and elk for about 10 or so years in northern New Mexico.