on a lighter note...

+1
But work kept calling me back....even on my days off, on sick days...even on sick days I was really sick, on vacation....thousands of miles...seems only work had clear reception in an area with spotty at best reception.
 
...and it says here you didn't stop saying a lot of those words for 2 days.

Oh by the way, it's not because of those words...it's because you missed that buck of your lifetime.
Times like that I put my First Sergeant's hat on and really ream myself a good one.
 
1711059164659.jpeg
 
1711059211486.jpeg
 
1711117993924.png
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,456
Messages
1,576,690
Members
170,619
Latest member
ColbyB1189
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Hornedfrogbbq wrote on Rhoyland4's profile.
Do you mind me asking what auction you are referencing? I'm not in the market for any of those rifles...just curious.

Frosty in Fort Worth
K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
 
Top