on a lighter note...

433104722_10231834823403612_634080952617946947_n.jpg
 
In elementary school we had an explicit list of school supplies to bring. Crayons were the 8 or 10 color box. Most arrived with a 28 or more boxs. When us rule minders complained we were told they were not allowed to use the other crayons. They did anyway and I never heard them being denied or made to redo the lesson with only allowed colors. Basically, we were taught early only idiots followed the rules. Some of us kept following the rules and never learned.
I dreamed of the day I could buy the 57-color box of crayons. I even put a box of those in my wife's Christmas stocking one year. :)
 
View attachment 593926
It should read “right amount “ instead of “too much” because there simply is no such thing as too much coffee!

Ah but not everyone has your ability to handle the big dose.

You should meet a couple of the people I work with that look and act like a rat on acid once they get into their third cup. :E Excited:
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,422
Messages
1,575,702
Members
170,377
Latest member
zipplinc
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Hornedfrogbbq wrote on Rhoyland4's profile.
Do you mind me asking what auction you are referencing? I'm not in the market for any of those rifles...just curious.

Frosty in Fort Worth
K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
 
Top