on a lighter note...


We had one of those on a flight from Heathrow to Lusaka..in the days when BA had direct flight...2 of our friends were in economy and this totally pissed guy we had seen in bar on way to gate decided to start trying to open the door in that section....nothing came over the speakers so me and my mate further towards the front didn't know anything about it....but our friends down there were watching him and the air hostess was trying to stop him....they asked if could help...she said yes that would be great, as if I can't stop him we will have to divert...they said don't worry not a problem....one owned a building company and had worked on sites before that..other one wasn't brightest button in the pack but very strong....they basically grabbed the guy hammered him into the floor right at the back where no seats were ...and then sat on him for rest of flight while enjoying plenty free drinks from the hostess...if he moved he got a reminder to shut up and stay still....when we were disembarking with them we couldn't understand why the cabin crew were filling their carry ons with bottles of champagne etc and saying thank you...then they explained...they said when she said the flight would be diverted they decided that wasn't happening...was long time ago...now they probably would have been in trouble for sorting him out ...
 
Article-Image-OneJob-Exit-Sign.jpg
 
At one time I worked at the airport, in the international zone. One night, in the dead of night, I went into a bar to get coffee. The bartender looked at me and something prompted him to ask, "Are you flying to Ulaanbaatar?" Out of surprise, I couldn't find what to say, but he took it for consent, and handed me a shot. I didn't argue. Since then, the expression "well, let's fly to Ulaanbaatar" has appeared in our company.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,290
Messages
1,571,842
Members
169,433
Latest member
AlanSmeado
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top