on a lighter note...

IMG_0873.jpeg
 
1710431095939.png
 
So will Google directions!! My wife was following the guiding voice as we were going from Tx to Miss. when I awoke to find we were PARALLELING I 10, but to the north, through the boonies and LITERALLY IN THE MIDDLE OF A CORN FESTIVAL. Well, it was 6 miles shorter but one hour longer..
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,431
Messages
1,576,060
Members
170,510
Latest member
ThanhCsb55
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Hornedfrogbbq wrote on Rhoyland4's profile.
Do you mind me asking what auction you are referencing? I'm not in the market for any of those rifles...just curious.

Frosty in Fort Worth
K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
 
Top