on a lighter note...

1709752320715.png
 
Ok, no one want any of the flat land west of the Rockies. I propose we extend the San Andres fault to Abbotsford BC and let it sink into the sea! That way we get more mountain lodges with ocean views. Then you can have everything east of Ontario for Alaska! Plus we will throw in a Dictator for you, to run Canada East farther into the ground.

You just ruined any further negotiations. We already have a dictator we’re trying to get rid of.
 
The USA rejects your offer, but presents a reasonable counter-offer. We get Alberta, now known as "New Idaho" and we give you all of coastal California, now known as "Baja Vancouver".

It's a great deal, take the deal.
But wait, there's more! We give you Mass, NY and Conn for Nova Scotia, New Foundland and a yet to be determined smaller province. pretty good, eh?
 
Well, Rookhawk had something going, but the deal is getting muddied up. Perhaps we could get someone to broker a deal for us that has a level head and clear thinker, I vote Mick Jagger.
 
No to trudeau!

Some ask why New Zealand isn’t a part of Australia.
The reason is the New Zealanders don’t want to be (because they would feel like second class) and Australia doesn’t want to either.
Similar cultures but yet different.
That’s not a dig at the New Zealanders: just pointing out the differences like Canada and USA.
 
But wait, there's more! We give you Mass, NY and Conn for Nova Scotia, New Foundland and a yet to be determined smaller province. pretty good, eh?
Prince Edward Island , great goose hunting and an agricultural powerhouse for its size. Decent tuna and commercial fishing operations.
 
Prince Edward Island , great goose hunting and an agricultural powerhouse for its size. Decent tuna and commercial fishing operations.
They have a few good vineyards as well. Nova Scotia is no slouch when it comes to wine also. Had a wonderful time a couple years ago checking them out on an east coast swing. Never made it to the rock though, a reason to go back. Love east coast folks, food and culture!
 
But wait, there's more! We give you Mass, NY and Conn for Nova Scotia, New Foundland and a yet to be determined smaller province. pretty good, eh?

We definitely want New Brunswick!
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,301
Messages
1,572,117
Members
169,494
Latest member
EthanL7457
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Andrew62 wrote on JBonw762's profile.
Hello, I asked the question I did simply to bump it to the top for you. I have a 416 Taylor or I would be very interested in it! It's a real beauty!
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
 
Top