on a lighter note...

1000022647.jpg
 


The B kids always ended up in the news. John Wayne Gacy, Jeffery Dahmer, John Wilkes Booth, Lee Harvey Oswald, etc.

Beware the fastidious kid that kept mostly to himself, that's the guy that will make a credenza out of your corpse.
 
The B kids always ended up in the news. John Wayne Gacy, Jeffery Dahmer, John Wilkes Booth, Lee Harvey Oswald, etc.

Beware the fastidious kid that kept mostly to himself, that's the guy that will make a credenza out of your corpse.
You could ad Ted kaczynski , Marc Lepine and gabrieal wartman and I’m sure hundreds of others.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,297
Messages
1,570,966
Members
169,080
Latest member
Bianca76Y
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

autofire wrote on ThinAirHunter's profile.
I think forum prohibits making reference or giving personal references to PH/Outfitters that don't advertise on this forum.

But you can call me. I would be happy to discuss Cape Buffalo .

Bob 813-310-6992
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
 
Top