on a lighter note...

IMG_3096.jpeg
 
Franciscan priest, anything withing reach. My religion priest was a baseball player in Spain, and if you were talking and not paying attention, when you least expected he would rifle a piece of chalk and hit you square in the head or forehead. Surprising no one in my class or school lost an eye. LOL!! Slapping and the paddle was not an uncommon practice either. Ah those were the days of medieval punishment. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Sr. Rita, Sisters of St Josph, taught physics and chemistry. She was about 5' tall and equally wide. We said she was getting weak in her old age as she could only lift one senior boy by the scruff of the neck instead of two. Saw her push a guy's face into a locker for talking on the way to assembly. Only nun I knew who carried a hawkbill knife.
 
Yeah, it took me awhile even zoomed in. looked all over the photo for something odd. Still didn't see it.

The yellow circle helped to narrow the area and it still took me awhile to finally see it.

WOW! That is some super camo skills.

You need to stay away from the Himalayas and avoid Snow Leopards at all costs.
 
1706877954534.png
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,308
Messages
1,572,367
Members
169,546
Latest member
MariaCross
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top