on a lighter note...

1706550756284.png
 
It is essentially a gooey butterscotch sugar bomb in a tart shell. Comes in plain, with raisins or with pecans, all delicious.

Raisins, must have raisins. My mum makes amazing butter tarts!
 
You do know you are in the minority. Pecan, plain then raisin in order of popularity. I’m in the minority also, must have raisins to be traditional. Yum yum!

Never saw a butter tart with anything but raisins. We’re an Ontario family. That may have something to do with it, although my wife’s Nova Scotia family is raisins as well.
 
Never saw a butter tart with anything but raisins. We’re an Ontario family. That may have something to do with it, although my wife’s Nova Scotia family is raisins as well.
Hmm. I've heard of people being nuts but being raisins is a new one.
 
Never saw a butter tart with anything but raisins. We’re an Ontario family. That may have something to do with it, although my wife’s Nova Scotia family is raisins as well.
People are messing with tradition these days. I think it's part of the collapse of our world order.
 
Never saw a butter tart with anything but raisins. We’re an Ontario family. That may have something to do with it, although my wife’s Nova Scotia family is raisins as well.
Born and raised in Haliburton, ON. I have had butter tarts, plain, raisins, pecans, walnuts and with some maple syrup added. I really have never eaten a BAD butter tart.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,291
Messages
1,571,907
Members
169,464
Latest member
Levergunsite
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Andrew62 wrote on JBonw762's profile.
Hello, I asked the question I did simply to bump it to the top for you. I have a 416 Taylor or I would be very interested in it! It's a real beauty!
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top