on a lighter note...

IMG_3100.jpeg
 
1706494915517.png
 
image
 
image
 
Didn't know if I should post this on the Politics post or not. But here it goes. LOL.

image
 
Most probably don’t even know what a butter tart is!
Glad you clarified that. Looks like a treacle tart to me (which I very much love, btw).
 
Most probably don’t even know what a butter tart is!
It is essentially a gooey butterscotch sugar bomb in a tart shell. Comes in plain, with raisins or with pecans, all delicious.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,274
Messages
1,571,269
Members
169,321
Latest member
eisenpeak
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
 
Top