on a lighter note...

IMG_0441.jpeg
 
My wife (girlfriend at the time) cleaned my reloading room. She didn’t mess with the powder, but took me almost a year to find everything she put away to make the room look neat and clean. :ROFLMAO: We had a long conversation, and so far so good.
Went through the same thing about 30 years ago.
30th anniversary is coming up so l think we got past that…….
 
1704909592538.png
 

One "country western" show I liked watching....okay some of the comedy routines were good, but it was actually the "Daisy Duke" outfitted gals is why every teenage boy back then really watched the show...HEE-HAW.
 
I see you finally found a Blaser you like.
One I can afford, lol.
I couldn't help myself when I found it in another forum.
Glad you found it,
 
One I can afford, lol.
I couldn't help myself when I found it in another forum.
Glad you found it,
Always enjoy a ribbing from someone who can take one too. Cheers mate.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,358
Messages
1,574,089
Members
169,899
Latest member
AshleighAk
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

jnelson wrote on Jjhog's profile.
might think about getting these bullets to me
K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
 
Top