on a lighter note...

IMG_2538.jpeg
 
Last edited:
funniest-technically-correct-2023-4.png
 

Oh for the uninformed. Christmas may be over but it's still winter hunting season till the end of February [here in Tennessee anyways].

Then it must be spring for spring turkey and spring bear (where allowed) hunting seasons. When these seasons are over then summer can start.

Ah but then again,...summer is meant for traveling....to places such as Africa, South America, and other countries for hunts.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,281
Messages
1,571,541
Members
169,371
Latest member
BernardCos
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top