on a lighter note...

pellet grill.jpg
 
And Understeer is when you hit the wall with the front of the car.
Oversteer is when you hit the wall with the back of your car.

Nah oversteer is applying the correct amount of power ..balancing with the wheel and sliding in a perfectly controlled manner around the wall....just saying...
 
1703871265160.png
 
1703871290189.png
 
1703871371438.png
 
Fun fact! Robert Earl Hughes, (this is not him) was the heaviest man to WALK the earth. He lived at one time near my town. My grandpa saw him Nedo Illinois as he was passing through. He was in the bed of pickup as he could not ride up front.
A pair of his bib overalls is on display at the historic east school museum in Pittsfield, Illinois, they are, no kidding, the size of a pup tent.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,276
Messages
1,571,464
Members
169,360
Latest member
ManuelHood
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top