on a lighter note...

IMG_0488.jpeg
 
:unsure::rolleyes: Well...Uhh my guess is....uuuhhh.....need more data....too many variables to develop a proper conclusion.

Are you saying lite beer is great, or awful?

My girlfriend at the time {proved} she could better demonstrate that beingq more limber than an NFL Cheerleader has its advantages. :A Banana::A Yell::E Day Dreaming::E Shocked::E Shocked::E Sun::K Tongue:
It's farglin' close to water.
 
When I was at uni I used to spearfish a lot and often managed to get lobsters. We used to boil them in an electric kettle.
Here were no bugs by Cal Poly SLO but there was Abs and Pismo Clams that were very large. We would free dive for them in the surf. There were Rock Scallops, fish and crab that we would scuba dive for. We would take a really large pot (that I borrowed from the cafeteria) buy some potatoes, milk and such. Then have a fire on the beach make clam chowder and play volleyball. Or go back to the dorms and fire up the BBQ pits and cook there. Lots of fun. Wish I could still dive but medical stuff prevents it.
 
no wonder I did not get sick. I do not get seasick. Spent a lot of time out on the ocean in small/medium sized boats fishing then scuba or free diving. But I do understand what you are saying.
 
E1D0CF84-2A65-4313-BE20-663282101001.jpeg
 
406459298_743183167847613_8202983592151266241_n.jpg

I wish that were true.
 
Here were no bugs by Cal Poly SLO but there was Abs and Pismo Clams that were very large. We would free dive for them in the surf. There were Rock Scallops, fish and crab that we would scuba dive for. We would take a really large pot (that I borrowed from the cafeteria) buy some potatoes, milk and such. Then have a fire on the beach make clam chowder and play volleyball. Or go back to the dorms and fire up the BBQ pits and cook there. Lots of fun. Wish I could still dive but medical stuff prevents it.
Wonder if lobsters could be introduced to the west coast...
 
So what is wrong in making love in a canoe??
Nothing, it's just f**king close to water.

I can see who the Monty Python fans are and (more importantly), who they aren't. I got my eyes on you humorless people. :D
 
Nothing, it's just f**king close to water.

I can see who the Monty Python fans are and (more importantly), who they aren't. I got my eyes on you humorless people. :D
I was wondering how so many didn’t get the meaning of that post. That saying is as old as light beer!
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,290
Messages
1,571,802
Members
169,416
Latest member
wanda_tiller
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top