on a lighter note...

1698248490691.png
 
  • A day without sunshine is like, night.

  • On the other hand, you have different fingers.

  • I just got lost in thought. It wasn’t familiar territory.

  • 42.7% of statistics are made up on the spot.

  • 99% of lawyers give the rest a bad name.

  • I feel like I am diagonally parked in a parallel universe.

  • Honk if you love peace and quiet.

  • Remember, half the people you know are below average.

  • He who laughs last thinks slowest.

  • Depression is merely anger without enthusiasm.

  • I drive way to fast to worry about cholesterol.

  • Support bacteria, it’s the only culture some people have.

  • A clear conscience is usually a sign of a bad memory.

  • Get a new car for your spouse, it will be a great trade.

  • Plan to be spontaneous tomorrow.

  • Always try to be modest, and be proud of it.

  • Ok, what is the speed of dark?

  • If everything seems to be going well, you have obviously overlooked something.

  • When everything is coming your way, you are in the wrong lane.
 
1698264833797.png
 
1698264873695.png
 


Unfortunately for my stepdad it's the grandkids ( my nephew and niece-in-law) that keep changing the damn password and I can't keep up with my porn channels. Excuse me, I mean my adult soap operas. LMAO.
 
Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
70,439
Messages
1,576,343
Members
170,551
Latest member
RichBaird
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Hornedfrogbbq wrote on Rhoyland4's profile.
Do you mind me asking what auction you are referencing? I'm not in the market for any of those rifles...just curious.

Frosty in Fort Worth
K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
 
Top