on a lighter note...

Yeah right

The blonde in the yellow top at 1:35 is the wife of an attorney in AZ that I know... (still a very attractive lady after all of these years)..

:)
 

The blonde in the yellow top at 1:35 is the wife of an attorney in AZ that I know... (still a very attractive lady after all of these years)..

:)
I'd hire her husband for legal advice just to have home legal meetings so she could bring us snacks and stuff :ROFLMAO:
 

Will stop threadjacking after this post… :)

Well done video on the Kommando above..

And good information on it below (for old school firearms enthusiasts like myself)…


OK, so mine seems to be the Rhodesian LDP. No surprises there as I know Ken Walsh was in the Rhodesian Light Infantry, studied medicine in Salisbury, and then moved to South Africa later.

I learnt a lot from this.
 

The blonde in the yellow top at 1:35 is the wife of an attorney in AZ that I know... (still a very attractive lady after all of these years)..

:)

That’s impressive considering that song and video is 40 years old.
 
IMG_2901.jpeg
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,286
Messages
1,570,644
Members
168,922
Latest member
.416
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
hunted So Africa 4 times and more to come
 
Top