on a lighter note...

IMG_9955.jpeg
 
Oh yeah. Can see the headline now. Parents sentenced to 20 yrs for child endangerment after kids found playing lawn darts.
My buddies older brother and the neighbor boy were shooting their bows (kids bows) at one another in their backyard. His brother walked in with an arrow sticking out of his chest. Fortunately penetration was minimal and no serious injuries others than an ass beating.
 
My buddies older brother and the neighbor boy were shooting their bows (kids bows) at one another in their backyard. His brother walked in with an arrow sticking out of his chest. Fortunately penetration was minimal and no serious injuries others than an ass beating.
Bb gun wars were 7 day a week entertainment. Then penny rocket wars after 4th of July and new-year
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,281
Messages
1,571,571
Members
169,373
Latest member
MatthewHal
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top