on a lighter note...

IMG_9924.jpeg
 
about a quarter cup of grounds per quart of water

add coffee grounds to water. bring to rolling boil for about 5 minutes. pour a little cold water down the spout, and around the inside edge to send the grounds to the bottom of the pot. wipe with a damp cloth for stubborn grounds.

best coffee you will ever drink.

View attachment 562847

I honestly Don't understand all the fuss....I mean @Just Gina its only hot flavoured water..... :E Shrug: :unsure::E Rofl::A Outta:
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,290
Messages
1,571,823
Members
169,420
Latest member
WinnieFenn
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top