on a lighter note...

I’m writing a song

I love you like a virus [emoji15][emoji56]

Sort of catching isn’t it??
Pardon the pun. My wife Rusthead’s birthday today so I’m showing my romantic side[emoji56][emoji56]
 
1695069816760.png
 

Yeap.
My stepdad and stepbrother just returned from a week stay visiting Yellowstone. On day one of their trip the medics were transporting a fellow out of the park that tried to get a selfie with a bison, but was trampled pretty bad.

Park rangers were also on watch, telling people to stay in their vehicles/ get back in your vehicle, as tourists were stopping on the road wanting close up photos of a large elk herd that was near the road.

Not sure if this happened on their trip or they were repeating what a ranger had told them while they were visiting Old Faithful, but a tourist had got off the path/ walkway near or around the gieser when in went sky ward. Results of the tourist's injury(ies) was unknown.
 
1695083792742.png
 

We had an a$$hole that would come into our office space to do work, and he would raid our refrigerator. I spoke to him many times and he still didn't listen. Well, we had doughnuts one morning, and we put a couple of drops of Visine on them. We worked in a secure area, and we had to open the doors for anyone coming in or leaving. We watched this a$$hole sh*t his pants as he was running to the restroom. He never touched anything in our fridge again. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
 
We had an a$$hole that would come into our office space to do work, and he would raid our refrigerator. I spoke to him many times and he still didn't listen. Well, we had doughnuts one morning, and we put a couple of drops of Visine on them. We worked in a secure area, and we had to open the doors for anyone coming in or leaving. We watched this a$$hole sh*t his pants as he was running to the restroom. He never touched anything in our fridge again. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,455
Messages
1,576,639
Members
170,612
Latest member
ericdz77
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Hornedfrogbbq wrote on Rhoyland4's profile.
Do you mind me asking what auction you are referencing? I'm not in the market for any of those rifles...just curious.

Frosty in Fort Worth
K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
 
Top