on a lighter note...

IMG_2599.png
 
Anyone, aaahh, better refer this to or former military personnel ever get oil inside the speedometer of an M151A1 Jeep?

It's mind boggling impossible, Yet I can say I have! 3x.

For those unfamiliar with military regulations and/or the M151A1 "Jeep", it's not really a Jeep "jeep" it's a parts are parts AMC "jeep".

And for those unfamiliar with mechanics out there....There Ain't No Way In He'll possible to get oil into a speedometer. Yet I again, I accomplished the Impossible by doing this 3x. I got chewed out by the Motor Sargeant the first time, the second and third time he learnt, to always keep at least one spare speedometer on hand just for me.

"We had, "UnAuthorized", "Authorized, UnAuthorized", "Special Privileges", So the Motor Sargeant, was relatively and ultimately prepared for whenever we withdrew and returned a tactical vehicle.

FYI M151's, By U.S.Army Regulations, "...Are not to Exceed 35mph..." !!!

The Whole Speedometer, ......and maybe or maybe not,...I can neither Confirm nor Deny....,that perhaps the speedometer on the M151 goes beyond 45 mph.....like almost to all the way back around to zero, with the pedal to the floor.
 
1690567685794.png
 
1690567708309.png
 
1690568565984.png
 
1690568838589.png
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,345
Messages
1,573,600
Members
169,766
Latest member
xoso66samcom
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top