on a lighter note...

FB_IMG_1683335581976.jpg
 
View attachment 532199
Manual pepper spray dispenser!
For those that need to have the tactical look or conceal carry your hot sauce.
 
1683395156739.png

1683395174595.png

1683395191260.png

1683395212643.png
 
1683396502545.png
 
Mre's are great, you should have tried our "C's" Absolutely needed hot sauce!
We got C-rations in basic, and I thought they were not bad at all. The first gen of MRE were horrific, they got better as time went on. LOL!!!!!
 
1683400373636.png
 
1683400575341.png
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,289
Messages
1,570,716
Members
168,987
Latest member
Richardrid
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
hunted So Africa 4 times and more to come
 
Top