on a lighter note...

86C68905-A4A6-4E94-A803-969410201E33.jpeg
 
A nuclear winter simulator has begun in Kamchatka. At night, the Shiveluch volcano woke up and made a powerful ashfall, covering the area with almost 8-10 cm of ash. The sun disappeared over the villages.








Screenshot 2023-04-11 at 18.09.30.png
Screenshot 2023-04-11 at 18.09.45.png
Screenshot 2023-04-11 at 18.10.00.png
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Image1681257256.985086.jpg
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,334
Messages
1,573,235
Members
169,724
Latest member
MarcellaFr
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top