on a lighter note...

3DA9399D-6E19-4F45-B6E2-29E2EC57B5DF.jpeg
 
1680709133965.png
 
Ok, sometimes the jokes write themselves

Screenshot_20230405_125456_Chrome.jpg
 
Ukraine has Chernobyl they should be used to radiation.
From https://nuclearsafety.gc.ca/eng/res...m or DU is,is responsible for nuclear fission.

"What health risks are associated with DU?
The main risk linked to DU is not its radioactivity, but its chemical toxicity. Ingestion or inhalation of large quantities of DU can affect the kidney.

If small particles of DU were inhaled in large quantities for a long period of time, the primary health concern would be an increased risk of lung cancer."

So, bottom line is don't eat it. I would generally avoid being hit with it too. That may not be a good thing.
 
1680718564597.jpeg
 
From https://nuclearsafety.gc.ca/eng/resources/fact-sheets/depleted-uranium-perspective.cfm#:~:text=Depleted uranium or DU is,is responsible for nuclear fission.

"What health risks are associated with DU?
The main risk linked to DU is not its radioactivity, but its chemical toxicity. Ingestion or inhalation of large quantities of DU can affect the kidney.

If small particles of DU were inhaled in large quantities for a long period of time, the primary health concern would be an increased risk of lung cancer."

So, bottom line is don't eat it. I would generally avoid being hit with it too. That may not be a good thing.
Might leave a rather nasty welt, if you are wearing top of the line body armor.
 
The hits keep coming. Today is an excellent day for mirth

Screenshot_20230405_181655_Chrome.jpg
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,303
Messages
1,572,205
Members
169,509
Latest member
MonikaEdge
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Andrew62 wrote on JBonw762's profile.
Hello, I asked the question I did simply to bump it to the top for you. I have a 416 Taylor or I would be very interested in it! It's a real beauty!
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
 
Top