on a lighter note...

1678307579020.jpeg
 
Is that some sort of paradox??

It's a bit of a standing joke as there are booths in markets and probably other places in sa printing off driving licences...or think whatever documents you need....sure someone from SA can provide more ....
 
14F44BB3-DDCC-44A7-9F39-2869C8EF5C5C.jpeg
FF381CCA-729D-40C9-930F-59804B1A55DF.jpeg

before the pussification of the world!
 
334498631_778215450385958_3800821963763044815_n.jpg


Apparently it's THAT season here already..........
 
1678322820239.png
 
1678327748715.png
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,276
Messages
1,571,464
Members
169,360
Latest member
ManuelHood
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top