on a lighter note...

DFA12489-555E-427B-8ADC-6C13C593FEF0.jpeg


@ActionBob

:E Angel::Angelic::K Kissy:
 

Yeap, and although I was still in the parking lot I texted back no I'm half way home and traffic is bad. Be home soon.

Having used this excuse not to go back into the grocery store before she texted back:

Girlfriend: your out of beer.

Me: I'm still in the parking lot going back inside. What else do we need?

Girlfriend: texted me a 15 item list.

Me: your list has been reduced to 5 items. I love you, but no way am I getting those other 10 (feminine) items.
 
Last edited:
With 13 times 4 week periods each year you are being done out of a months pension.
Mine comes on the 4th Wednesday of the month and when the first Wednesday is on Thursday or later it is long time until that forth Wednesday gets there. That makes it feel like I get cheated out of a weeks pay. :( But hey, no one said life is fair. :)
 

Also why is it they have the uncanny ability to phone you just as you are trying to get your cards out to pay, or are in the middle of paying at the supermarket....you then having to try get your phone out of your pocket at same time.....I don't even have to wonder now if it happens as know exactly who is calling...... :X3: :E Big Grin:
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,346
Messages
1,573,635
Members
169,775
Latest member
DeloresIgo
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top