on a lighter note...

1.png
 

The bigger they are the harder they fall.....BS!!... .nail the big (SOB) guy in the "sack" and he falls real easy and a squealing.

Hit them things hard enough that his offspring and fore parents might have a lot more respect other people.
 
Last edited:

Ok I (barely???) qualify as a senior citizen, but really...

A sponge bath and blowjob for $15.95,....He'll... I mean heck yeah!!! But she had better be really, really, gorgeous.

Let's see back then it was 50 to 1 USD, allow for COLA ( Cost of Living Increase) over the past X number of years, factor in the current USD to_____ exchange rate since then......

WTFBH...This had better start out with a full bubble bath before, a long hot shower after, and at least 2 overnights in between and she buys the chocolate covered strawberries, real dairy whip cream, and champagne.

At this price she had better be ready able and willing... to wash my muddy inside and out, 4x4, pick up after vacuuming the big stuff out from between the seats, before Friday night Date night.

What kind of person did you think I was describing? Geez...you all need to get your minds out of the preverbial gutter.:A Banana::E Rofl::A Banana:
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,274
Messages
1,571,276
Members
169,326
Latest member
DenisBraun
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
 
Top