on a lighter note...

2E61F8E4-60D5-4646-BB78-13C62A17C51E.jpeg
 
I laugh, but that's not a bad idea. I've sat on some makeshift porta potties in elk camp that would freeze your a**! LOL
2” high density styrofoam makes the best outhouse seat. Through away the plastic seat. Styrofoam is instantly warm when you sit down, guaranteed to minus 40. Just set a sheet of it down and cut the hole out. So comfortable you my even read your “Field and Stream magazine “!
 
1675869575667.png
 
Sitting in a bar having drinks with a friend.... I casually pointed to two old drunks sitting across the bar from us and said "That's us in ten years". He said "That's a mirror, dipshit".
 
1675911255895.jpeg
 
I laugh, but that's not a bad idea. I've sat on some makeshift porta potties in elk camp that would freeze your a**! LOL

I’m a living history reenactor. One of the groups I belong to has an annual winter camp in northern Wisconsin in February. We stay in a lodge at a youth camp. It does not have actual heat, only a fire place at one end, and we move in a crappy electric furnace a the other end. There is no running water.

The only bathroom is porta-johns or a pit toilet. Guys have made toilet seat cutouts from carpet to sit on. Or by the end of the weekend it is…naturally carpeted.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,317
Messages
1,572,744
Members
169,612
Latest member
CooperChee
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top