on a lighter note...

A man is at a cocktail party thrown by his elderly father when he sees a beautiful woman standing alone. He nonchalantly walks up to her and starts talking about how all his father's businesses and millions will be his when he is gone. Two weeks later, she was his stepmother.

2E61F8E4-60D5-4646-BB78-13C62A17C51E.jpeg

I laugh, but that's not a bad idea. I've sat on some makeshift porta potties in elk camp that would freeze your a**! LOL
2” high density styrofoam makes the best outhouse seat. Through away the plastic seat. Styrofoam is instantly warm when you sit down, guaranteed to minus 40. Just set a sheet of it down and cut the hole out. So comfortable you my even read your “Field and Stream magazine “!

1675869575667.png

Sitting in a bar having drinks with a friend.... I casually pointed to two old drunks sitting across the bar from us and said "That's us in ten years". He said "That's a mirror, dipshit".

1675911255895.jpeg

I laugh, but that's not a bad idea. I've sat on some makeshift porta potties in elk camp that would freeze your a**! LOL

I’m a living history reenactor. One of the groups I belong to has an annual winter camp in northern Wisconsin in February. We stay in a lodge at a youth camp. It does not have actual heat, only a fire place at one end, and we move in a crappy electric furnace a the other end. There is no running water.

The only bathroom is porta-johns or a pit toilet. Guys have made toilet seat cutouts from carpet to sit on. Or by the end of the weekend it is…naturally carpeted.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
odoodevelopers

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross