on a lighter note...

A man is at a cocktail party thrown by his elderly father when he sees a beautiful woman standing alone. He nonchalantly walks up to her and starts talking about how all his father's businesses and millions will be his when he is gone. Two weeks later, she was his stepmother.

2E61F8E4-60D5-4646-BB78-13C62A17C51E.jpeg

I laugh, but that's not a bad idea. I've sat on some makeshift porta potties in elk camp that would freeze your a**! LOL
2” high density styrofoam makes the best outhouse seat. Through away the plastic seat. Styrofoam is instantly warm when you sit down, guaranteed to minus 40. Just set a sheet of it down and cut the hole out. So comfortable you my even read your “Field and Stream magazine “!

1675869575667.png

Sitting in a bar having drinks with a friend.... I casually pointed to two old drunks sitting across the bar from us and said "That's us in ten years". He said "That's a mirror, dipshit".

1675911255895.jpeg

I laugh, but that's not a bad idea. I've sat on some makeshift porta potties in elk camp that would freeze your a**! LOL

I’m a living history reenactor. One of the groups I belong to has an annual winter camp in northern Wisconsin in February. We stay in a lodge at a youth camp. It does not have actual heat, only a fire place at one end, and we move in a crappy electric furnace a the other end. There is no running water.

The only bathroom is porta-johns or a pit toilet. Guys have made toilet seat cutouts from carpet to sit on. Or by the end of the weekend it is…naturally carpeted.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillianPet

Latest profile posts

SETH RINGER wrote on Fatback's profile.
IF YOU DON'T COME UP WITH ANY .458, I WILL TRY AND GET MY KID TO PACK SOME UP FOR YOU BUT PROBABLY WOUDN'T BE TILL THIS WEEKEND AND GO OUT NEXT WEEK.
PURA VIDA, SETH
sgtsabai wrote on Sika98k's profile.
I'm unfortunately on a diet. Presently in VA hospital as Agent Orange finally caught up with me. Cancer and I no longer can speak. If all goes well I'll be out of here and back home in Thailand by end of July. Tough road but I'm a tough old guy. I'll make it that hunt.
sgtsabai wrote on Wyfox's profile.
Nice one there. I guided for mulies and elk for about 10 or so years in northern New Mexico.
sgtsabai wrote on Tanks's profile.
Business is the only way to fly. I'm headed to SA August 25. I'm hoping that business isn't an arm and a leg. If you don't mind, what airline and the cost for your trip. Mine will be convoluted. I'll be flying into the states to pick up my 416 Rigby as Thailand doesn't allow firearms (pay no attention to the daily shootings and killings) so I'll have 2 very long trips.