on a lighter note...

balloon_pilot.jpg
 
No, it's someones job to corral and return carts. If you do it, a job is lost forever
But where the cart is paid (1 euro must be inserted into the lock), leaving it in the parking lot is a kind of sign of aristocracy. The return of such a cart for the sake of 1 euro is a sign of a miser and a beggar. Therefore, I take 2 rubles (1 euro cent) coins to Europe, and they are the same in diameter as 1 euro - and I am not tormented by moral dilemmas.
 
1675795673059.jpeg
 
1675795706983.jpeg
 
There was a late 60's move along that theme called Three In A Attic
Well, there was no Viagra back then

I looked at the links. The city of Meshchovsk is not very far away. And there are only two beauty salons.
 
Well, there was no Viagra back then

I looked at the links. The city of Meshchovsk is not very far away. And there are only two beauty salons.

Don't you remember how you were back in your 20's?
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,260
Messages
1,570,913
Members
169,200
Latest member
va3car
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

autofire wrote on ThinAirHunter's profile.
I think forum prohibits making reference or giving personal references to PH/Outfitters that don't advertise on this forum.

But you can call me. I would be happy to discuss Cape Buffalo .

Bob 813-310-6992
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
 
Top