on a lighter note...

@Just Gina i just asked my Father for the correct name, (he ate there far more often than I did) they closed in the last six months. Truly a shame. It’s not hard to find a good tenderloin in my area (western Illinois) but the Bainbridge street cafe had truly special tenderloins.
@Wyatt Smith
Thanks! That is a shame they closed! My kids used to watch a show on TV and it had some really cool restaurants known for various menu items. I wish I could remember all the really cool ones.
 
View attachment 514680
I took this pic this week when Bob was watching the news. I then sent it to Royal and asked him what a traffic “james” was in TX :E Laugh:

Probably @JamesJ

1675308131984.png
 
1675312006203.png
 
1675312480215.png
 
At the risk of high jacking another thread on camps, I'll relate this story here.

Different tastes in different parts of the world reminded me of an experience in an eatery off a dusty road in Panama. Ordered some chicken and soup du jour. Guy sat down next to me and saw me slide the bowl of soup away to my right. He asked if I was done and if he could have the rest of it. I said yeah, go ahead. He took a couple swipes off the top with the spoon, then went a little deeper and came up with the boiled remains of a mouse. As he pushed it back towards me, I said "That's as far as i got too".
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,275
Messages
1,571,365
Members
169,344
Latest member
linebet
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top