on a lighter note...

undies.jpg
 
The ringtone on my wife's phone for when her ex-husband calls is the Imperial March.
I suppose the one she has for you is Hells Bells by AC/DC. ;)
 
I suppose the one she has for you is Hells Bells by AC/DC. ;)
Actually, her ringtone for me is Marvin Gaye. ;)

But our wedding dance was to Al Greene's "How Can You Mend Broken Heart." 2nd dance was Etta James "At Last."
 
Last edited:
1674880540328.png
 
1674880564330.png
 
1674880607803.png
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,252
Messages
1,570,810
Members
169,177
Latest member
SalinaKebl
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

autofire wrote on ThinAirHunter's profile.
I think forum prohibits making reference or giving personal references to PH/Outfitters that don't advertise on this forum.

But you can call me. I would be happy to discuss Cape Buffalo .

Bob 813-310-6992
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
 
Top