on a lighter note...

Cousin Eddie?
1674605874321.png
 
1674610972063.jpeg
 
That fur lined hat more appropriately represents someone living in the U P, (Michigan's, Upper Peninsula) or Wisconsin.:E Rofl:
I thought maybe at first also, until I saw it's only a single stage snowblower, and there are leaves on the tree. ---- Eliminates the possibility of Wisconsin, the U.P. and even Minnesota.
Leaves are gone long before we get that much snow and no self respecting Wisconsinite uses a single stage. :)
 
Last edited:
I thought maybe at first also, until I saw it's only a single stage snowblower, and there are leaves on the tree. ---- Eliminates the possibility of Wisconsin, the U.P. and even Minnesota.
Leaves are gone long before we get that much snow and no self respecting Wisconsinite uses a single stage. :)
But obviously self-respect isn't an issue, and it could be a pine...
 
For the Cowboy fans:
If you have a shape with multiple sides, it's called a polygon
If you have a shape with five sides it's called a pentagon.
If you have a star looking shapes with ten sides, it's called a seasongon.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,456
Messages
1,576,724
Members
170,621
Latest member
Tahlia4073
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Hornedfrogbbq wrote on Rhoyland4's profile.
Do you mind me asking what auction you are referencing? I'm not in the market for any of those rifles...just curious.

Frosty in Fort Worth
K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
 
Top