on a lighter note...

201405005_2883589825189741_2855536216638312249_n.jpg
 
218374470_10225658503674611_2580070821145412380_n.jpg


The roof support pins straight through the axle...
Finally solved.
I can rest in peace...
BUT now then...
...what kept the front axle in place when they were reversing?
1f923.png
1f61c.png
1f92a.png
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,275
Messages
1,571,321
Members
169,337
Latest member
guidesbcpoker
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top