on a lighter note...

The sad thing about all the stupid sh*t we see, is that all these stupid people vote and have kids. We are f*cked.
 
The movie, "Idiocracy" is coming true!
 
C393B327-3F64-4F61-B447-75ABAF4416D6.jpeg
 
That right there is some funny sh*t, and my wife (girl friend at the time) did that with the exception of the powder. She cleaned my reloading bench/room, and it took me almost two years to find everything, because she didn't have a clue of what I was looking for. We made a pack, and it was for her to stay away of my room regardless of how messy it looked. It has worked so far, and we've been happily married for 15 years. :LOL::ROFLMAO:
 
That right there is some funny sh*t, and my wife (girl friend at the time) did that with the exception of the powder. She cleaned my reloading bench/room, and it took me almost two years to find everything, because she didn't have a clue of what I was looking for. We made a pack, and it was for her to stay away of my room regardless of how messy it looked. It has worked so far, and we've been happily married for 15 years. :LOL::ROFLMAO:

I’m impressed. A wife that listens! I thought they were extinct, along with elephants and giraffes.
 
I’m impressed. A wife that listens! I thought they were extinct, along with elephants and giraffes.

I'm one lucky SOBs, she likes all the dead animals on the walls, she went to Africa with me. Recently she told me that we need to go back to Africa to hunt again so I can fill in the empty spaces on the wall. :LOL::LOL: Oh she doesn't mind me buying guns either. I think I won the Lotto with her. LMAO!!!!!
 
I'm one lucky SOBs, she likes all the dead animals on the walls, she went to Africa with me. Recently she told me that we need to go back to Africa to hunt again so I can fill in the empty spaces on the wall. :LOL::LOL: Oh she doesn't mind me buying guns either. I think I won the Lotto with her. LMAO!!!!!
similar situation. Her dream home is a log cabin with taxidermy everywhere. We're trying to find land in the country so I can build her dream. Sadly, though, God hasn't created any new land in my area, and the people that own what is there want too much money for it.
I've been to Africa 3 times, she went twice and wants to go back.
She loves her rifle and crossbow and has no issues with what I spend on hunting.
 
97063111_1062554050812823_850942839356391424_o.png
 
99011219_10157038650586975_6571955400659173376_n.jpg
 
EE24A097-CA3C-4694-9F7F-8BBD9428A367.jpeg
 
99159516_3491207924226688_5496595645298900992_n.jpg
 
97274744_2935780629846237_6599706395539406848_n.jpg
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,290
Messages
1,571,802
Members
169,416
Latest member
wanda_tiller
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top