on a lighter note...

IMG_6114.jpeg
 
By Chad Prather:

I few years back I was invited to a Lonesome Dove anniversary reunion. I was standing next to Robert Duvall at a urinal in the men’s room and he said, “What’s taking you so long, son? I’m 88. I got an excuse!”

I said, “I reckon I got stage fright, Mr. Duvall.”

To which he replied, “Well, remember…if you shake it more than twice….you’re playin’ with it.”

He was truly one of the greatest. RIP
 
You need to take him out at night for some coyote and fox hunting. Tell him it’s just like playing call of duty.
Didn't notice you had posted first.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,305
Messages
1,572,289
Members
169,519
Latest member
jhbrown9
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top