on a lighter note...

524460842_1826248571622393_294799050489107935_n.jpg
 
Would you continue this date:
The girl is thrilled he let her drive his new truck. She turned it into the Churchs Chicken drive-thru and said, "I'll do the ordering for us". "Let me have an eight piece mixed with two family sides of mashed potatoes and gravy and baked beans plus a large Coke, and two apple pies." She then turned to her date and asked, "What-chew gonna git?"

Surprised she didn't order a diet coke with that. :ROFLMAO:
 
1761994692703.png
 

You must be one of those start from the bottom up, up close kind of guys.

I'm a first full view at a safe distance start from the top down kind a guy.

Had me at BRA.
Oops. Miss read that. Up close it's BAR.

Close enough after a few shots of tequila, her Bra comes off........along with the rest of her cloths.
 
Reminds me of an out of business service station in Salina Ks, the sign read “Gasoline, Cigarettes, Motor Oil Coffee.
Mike

Either there's a camma missing or thats properly brewed coffee.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,370
Messages
1,574,392
Members
170,031
Latest member
BartDescot
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
 
Top