on a lighter note...

524773935_122159335814533609_3447101554900929316_n.jpg
 
Actually it was a banner sign on the building, I added the commas to make it more understandable.

LMAO....Thanks for adding those 2 commas.
That would be one octane, nicotine, lubricate, induced caffinated cup of coffee.

Wonder if they offered a choice of:
Cup sizes
low, mid grade, or premium gasoline
weight of motor oil
number of packs of cigarettes per cup

Guess they went out of business due to being ahead of their time; creating an energy drink.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,275
Messages
1,571,298
Members
169,335
Latest member
Mark225
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top