on a lighter note...

IMG-20240423-WA0000.jpg
 
440570888_839326828005639_6977215158108704777_n.jpg
 
I vividly remember the stank of a cage of live crickets in a local bait shop. Must be experienced to be believed.
My dad owned a Sears catalog store in my little hometown as a kid. There was a streetlight on the loading dock & the crickets would congregate there by the 100s if not 1000s. For whatever reason, they would generally die on the loading dock & I would have to vacuum them up with a shop vac. That thing reeked to high heaven, so I'm with you on that smell! I can still smell it just thinking about it.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,275
Messages
1,571,298
Members
169,335
Latest member
Mark225
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top