on a lighter note...

313164738_10228601340288555_3315378320231928645_n.jpg
 
1673209776642.png
 
Field day for the kindergartens kids is a trip to the thoroughbred horse race track. After a tour of the stables and speaking with the trainers and jockeys, it's time for a bathroom break. The boys go to the men's room and discover they can't reach the urinals and report this back to the teachers, both female. One decides she'll help them up so they can reach. One by one they enter and the teacher notices one is particularly well endowed. She ask him how old he is and in which class he is in. He replies "Not in any class ma'am, I'm riding Whistlestop in the fifth race, but thanks for the help".
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,317
Messages
1,572,788
Members
169,619
Latest member
CameronCou
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top