Old Kenyan Firearm Certificate

G'day Sestoppelman

Great stuff, it's hard to get rid of keepsakes like your import licence, it will always bring back fond memories. (y)

80 x .375 H&H rounds, I am surprised they didn't ask you for a bribe, as you gotta be rich to purchase that many rounds. :ROFLMAO:

By the way, your German surname name is totally fitting for Tanzania, previously German East Africa :)

Thank you for sharing

Regards

Rob
There was a bit of "palm greasing" by my PH in customs if I remember.... baksheesh. No idea why.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,281
Messages
1,571,630
Members
169,386
Latest member
WDVRomaine
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top