Okay another first timer question

breatheandsqueeze

AH member
Reaction score
34 days until wheels up and so many questions! I am going over for plains game and would like to have animals all done European style. Are there any outfits that will do the entire deal? I am talking dip, pack, and prepare trophies to hang on the wall to my front door without having to deal with 2-3 different companies? What say the experts?
Thanks

Capricorn Taxidermy in Polokwane RSA will do everything but the shipping (although they hook you up with Logwin Logistics) and you will still need an import agent.

okay thank you so much. It would be so easy if someone offered the whole enchilada ..............
I really believe that the hunting community would go for the one stop shop idea.
JS

First off Africa is a large area so where are you going to be hunting?

There are numerous shops that will take care of everything but if you are hunting in the north it won't make sense to recommend a shop in the south. You also might want to talk to your outfitter, they should know of shops in the area that they will take the heads to.

Good Luck on you Safari and don't forget to take lots of Pics

I used Bulleye Taxidermy in Vaalwater in the Limpopo province. I was very pleased with their work.

As far as shipping and customs they are all separate but bulleye coordinated the different companies. It was a simple as an email and paying with a credit card.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JosefaShro

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

sgtsabai wrote on Tanks's profile.
Business is the only way to fly. I'm headed to SA August 25. I'm hoping that business isn't an arm and a leg. If you don't mind, what airline and the cost for your trip. Mine will be convoluted. I'll be flying into the states to pick up my 416 Rigby as Thailand doesn't allow firearms (pay no attention to the daily shootings and killings) so I'll have 2 very long trips.
Vonfergus wrote on JamesJ's profile.
I am interested in the Double
Nick BOWKER HUNTING SOUTH AFRICA wrote on EGS-HQ's profile.
Hi EGS

I read your thread with interest. Would you mind sending me that PDF? May I put it on my website?

Rob
85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.