Okay another first timer question

breatheandsqueeze

AH member
Joined
Jun 13, 2016
Messages
20
Reaction score
33
Location
Carlsbad NM
34 days until wheels up and so many questions! I am going over for plains game and would like to have animals all done European style. Are there any outfits that will do the entire deal? I am talking dip, pack, and prepare trophies to hang on the wall to my front door without having to deal with 2-3 different companies? What say the experts?
Thanks
 
Capricorn Taxidermy in Polokwane RSA will do everything but the shipping (although they hook you up with Logwin Logistics) and you will still need an import agent.
 
okay thank you so much. It would be so easy if someone offered the whole enchilada ..............
I really believe that the hunting community would go for the one stop shop idea.
JS
 
First off Africa is a large area so where are you going to be hunting?

There are numerous shops that will take care of everything but if you are hunting in the north it won't make sense to recommend a shop in the south. You also might want to talk to your outfitter, they should know of shops in the area that they will take the heads to.
 
Good Luck on you Safari and don't forget to take lots of Pics
 
I used Bulleye Taxidermy in Vaalwater in the Limpopo province. I was very pleased with their work.

As far as shipping and customs they are all separate but bulleye coordinated the different companies. It was a simple as an email and paying with a credit card.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,298
Messages
1,572,025
Members
169,477
Latest member
boegrimesve1985
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Andrew62 wrote on JBonw762's profile.
Hello, I asked the question I did simply to bump it to the top for you. I have a 416 Taylor or I would be very interested in it! It's a real beauty!
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top