Official Intro

Welcome! If you found some Remington ammo with Swift A-Frame bullets, you are indeed a good hunter. Those are about impossible to find since Rem and Swift went their separate ways a few years ago. Swift makes their own ammo now, so you can get the superb A-Frame direct from the source now.

Welcome aboard Cole. Glad to have you with us. You will find lots of friendly folks here. If you are not having any luck getting the answers you need by doing searches on old posts, feel free to ask. We are all dedicated to helping each other out.
You are a lucky guy to have a wife that wants to hunt Africa with you. Please be sure to introduce her to AH. We have a fair number of female members but we can always use more. Have you hunted Wild Boar? They are a blast. I've hunted them twice near San Antonio.
Thank you sir! I am blessed with a wife who shares my love of hunting. But if I invite her on her, she'll see everything I buy! I have hunted pigs, South of San Antonio near Crystal City. Lots of fun for sure!

Welcome! If you found some Remington ammo with Swift A-Frame bullets, you are indeed a good hunter. Those are about impossible to find since Rem and Swift went their separate ways a few years ago. Swift makes their own ammo now, so you can get the superb A-Frame direct from the source now.
Thanks! Yes I was lucky to find them only because a gun shop in the area went out of business - or more precisely the gentleman that owned it retired. He had 2 boxes of .30-06 and 4 boxes of .270 tucked away. Lucky for me, that's exactly what me and my wife normally shoot!

Welcome this is a good place with lots of knowledgeable people here.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Marinayzi

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Nick BOWKER HUNTING SOUTH AFRICA wrote on EGS-HQ's profile.
Hi EGS

I read your thread with interest. Would you mind sending me that PDF? May I put it on my website?

Rob
85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.
Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you