Official Intro

Welcome! If you found some Remington ammo with Swift A-Frame bullets, you are indeed a good hunter. Those are about impossible to find since Rem and Swift went their separate ways a few years ago. Swift makes their own ammo now, so you can get the superb A-Frame direct from the source now.
 
Welcome aboard Cole. Glad to have you with us. You will find lots of friendly folks here. If you are not having any luck getting the answers you need by doing searches on old posts, feel free to ask. We are all dedicated to helping each other out.
You are a lucky guy to have a wife that wants to hunt Africa with you. Please be sure to introduce her to AH. We have a fair number of female members but we can always use more. Have you hunted Wild Boar? They are a blast. I've hunted them twice near San Antonio.
Thank you sir! I am blessed with a wife who shares my love of hunting. But if I invite her on her, she'll see everything I buy! I have hunted pigs, South of San Antonio near Crystal City. Lots of fun for sure!
 
Welcome! If you found some Remington ammo with Swift A-Frame bullets, you are indeed a good hunter. Those are about impossible to find since Rem and Swift went their separate ways a few years ago. Swift makes their own ammo now, so you can get the superb A-Frame direct from the source now.
Thanks! Yes I was lucky to find them only because a gun shop in the area went out of business - or more precisely the gentleman that owned it retired. He had 2 boxes of .30-06 and 4 boxes of .270 tucked away. Lucky for me, that's exactly what me and my wife normally shoot!
 
Welcome this is a good place with lots of knowledgeable people here.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,337
Messages
1,573,260
Members
169,730
Latest member
loylisadre1982
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top