Off Again!

ornery

AH senior member
Joined
Jan 1, 2013
Messages
70
Reaction score
43
Media
1
Member of
SCI
Hunted
South Africa
Well.....headed out for SA in 9 days. Taking my best buddy for his first trip! A week of sightseeing and a week with Ferdi. I'll post pics when we're back.
Man I love Africa!
 
Kudu, Gemsbok or Beast, warthog, impala, ??? Culls or whatever, just going!!!!!Heck sold off most of my gun collection...STILL don't care. You can only shoot one at a time anyway! Ferdi is a great guy and we're leaving things flexible as possible. Still can't afford the big stuff, but someday??????
Wife and kids still want to move over for a year......(anybody need a gunsmith?) :)

Yikes MAN...go to bed!!!! I was up at 4am today to hunt dove season opener...so I'm crazy too!
 
Have a great time and report back...
 
Have a great hunt with Ferdi!
 
Have a great hunt! I didn't get invited to opening day doves you are in deep do-do
 
Wish you the best of luck !
 
Good luck and take lots of pics :)
 
Have a great trip.
Taking a rookie will be great fun.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,253
Messages
1,570,784
Members
169,166
Latest member
LaurelCamd
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

autofire wrote on ThinAirHunter's profile.
I think forum prohibits making reference or giving personal references to PH/Outfitters that don't advertise on this forum.

But you can call me. I would be happy to discuss Cape Buffalo .

Bob 813-310-6992
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
 
Top