Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Australia/NZ
Member of
NWTF/RMEF/NRA/ECC/DSC/SCI/RMBHSF/WSF
Hunted
RSA/New Zealand/Botswana
The 2023 NRA Annual Convention & Exhibits is in downtown Indianapolis, Indiana in about two weeks, 4-14 to 4/16, 2023.

Have fun to any AH members who plan to attend. I will participate in the NRA’s full-day of continuing education on firearms law on Friday at the Marriott and then on to the convention hall on Saturday morning.

Pretty big convention as I remember back in 2019. Usual political issues and handful of protesters outside but good time all-in-all.

Happy hunting, TheGrayRider.

I'll be there covering it for my blog. Let us know how the firearms law seminar went. I attended it in 2019 the last time it was in Indy.

I imagine you are right about protestors. There were out in force last year in Houston.

I’ll be there Friday PM and most of Saturday.

I attended the 8.8 hours of the NRA’s continuing legal education seminar for 2A lawyers yesterday at the Indianapolis convention center. Excellent speakers, topics, and presentations.

The courses on post-Bruen litigation and self-defense in the age of riots and public upheaval were extremely informative and interesting.

Tasty lunch also. Happy hunting, TheGrayRider.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
edwardsrailcarcom00

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg