Nosler Safari Buy One, Get One Free Again!

Where are you seeing this deal? Would you mind posting a link because I would love to get in on 1/2 price NE ammo.

Where are you seeing this deal? Would you mind posting a link because I would love to get in on 1/2 price NE ammo.
Don’t see it on Nosler’s site......more details please.

idk how through their site for some reason. It came via email an hour or so ago, 375 Flanged & up. Perhaps add a box in the cart & see if it shows?. Free shipping over $99 addl.

mail (1).jpg

Can confirm that if you sign in and order two it's a BOGO.

I'm signed up for their email alerts and received nothing as of today. Also, nothing posted on their website, but if you shop, it is there at checkout.

It’s a good deal in today’s ammo shortage/price gouging world. It’s not their BOGO plus fifty percent off from sales of yore, but it is what it is. As usual, no .375 (non flanged) or .416 Rigby available. Hey, some of you guys here with “excess” .375 H and H and .416 Rigby ammo should have a BOGO sale! You can’t take it with you! Ha! Ha! Ha!

Thanks! Just got 4 boxes 458 Lott for the price of 2!!!
Biggerstaff,
I thought you are selling your Caprivi Lott? What’s up?
CEH
Never mind, I just saw your post that you have decided to keep it for now. You’ll eventually sell it and get your double!

Last edited:
Biggerstaff,
I thought you are selling your Caprivi Lott? What’s up?
CEH
Never mind, I just saw your post that you have decided to keep it for now. You’ll eventually sell it and get your double!

that is the Kimber I have for sale.
That is not the only 458 Lott I have, have a CZ with AHR upgrade also!!

Great deal, but out of what I'm looking for too. Interesting that they'd run a sale like this when demand is already so high that supply can't keep up

No .404 Jeffery ammo, though. {:-(

Great deal, but out of what I'm looking for too. Interesting that they'd run a sale like this when demand is already so high that supply can't keep up

I’d be willing to bet the supply of high cost Safari Ammo is still above demand - obviously it is for Nosler. That’s what drove the last fire sale they had.

Sell this and turn that shelf space/cash flow into 223/308/6.5 etc...

Thanks for the post! I picked up a couple boxes of .416 Rem Mag. A new rifle in that cal was already on its way to me when I saw the post. The rifle will likely arrive before the ammo so it may not get a test drive until next weekend... Thanks again.

Thanks for the post. My buddy that I went to Zimbabwe with needed some 375 flanged. He took his elephant with it when we were there. That is a great deal, thanks

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HongPilgri

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg