Nosler .375 H&H Ammo

Jeff 907

AH veteran
Reaction score
Media
Hunted
USA, Namibia, South Africa
Is this the going rate for Nosler ammo? I haven’t seen it for a while, but seems expensive.

Image1714962321.601524.jpg

Surely that's a mistake!!

You can find it online for $90ish but avg is closer to $115/bx

I’ve seen other Nosler ammo around the $100 mark, but the $229 seemed crazy.

I’ve seen other Nosler ammo around the $100 mark, but the $229 seemed crazy.
Google is your friend and could’ve answered your question in the store. If you haven’t already used it, ammoseek as mentioned above is a great resource to tell you what current prices on your favorite loads are trending at. I’ll gladly pay a little more in a shop to get it then but won’t bend over for them like that store wants you to do

That is crazy! I used to buy stuff periodically from Cheaper Than Dirt say a decade ago. Once they started (what I perceived to be) gouging, I haven’t spent a dime with them. I live by the feud. :)

That is crazy! I used to buy stuff periodically from Cheaper Than Dirt say a decade ago. Once they started (what I perceived to be) gouging, I haven’t spent a dime with them. I live by the feud. :)
I totally agree on C.T.D. That being said I buy all my ammo online and it works very well for me, but I always shop around. I get good deals, often with free shipping and I love skipping the trip to town. ammoseek is a very convenient tool.

Is this the going rate for Nosler ammo? I haven’t seen it for a while, but seems expensive.
In last 2 years, price of 375 ammo has doubled, judging by the offer on my local market. Doubled!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
petervolt

Latest profile posts

FDP wrote on gearguywb's profile.
Good morning. I'll take all of them actually. Whats the next step? Thanks, Derek
Have a look af our latest post on the biggest roan i ever guided on!

I realize how hard the bug has bit. I’m on the cusp of safari #2 and I’m looking to plan #3 with my 11 year old a year from now while looking at my work schedule for overtime and computing the math of how many shifts are needed….
Safari Dave wrote on Kevin Peacocke's profile.
I'd like to get some too.

My wife (a biologist, like me) had to have a melanoma removed from her arm last fall.
Grat wrote on HUNTROMANIA's profile.
Hallo Marius- do you have possibilities for stags in September during the roar? Where are your hunting areas in Romania?