"Normal" Behavior??

Dave please tell your wife that I take her comment as the highest of praise:)

The glass bedding in my 404J reached its allotted curing time at 9:00 pm so I did what any normal guy would do I threw the it together loaded a couple rounds stepped onto my back deck chambered a round and fired into the hillside in my back yard. Then I remembered that in my excitement I didn’t install recoil pad or put on a heavy coat or even a t shirt. Bare wood against bare flesh.
All normal.
Shawn

Slowly introducing the thought of a 416 Rigby to the DOF. No admission of defeat on her side, but acknowledgement of the possibility that it could be coming down the pike. More likely later than sooner, but progress none the less.

Department of Finance is usually a tough nut to crack but if you keep chipping away it will eventually give up its fruits.
Shawn

Shawn.54

I assure you that "tough nut" will be taken as a compliment by her.
Thank you for your support.
You are officially added to the list of big bore addiction sponsors.
Cheers

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CharlieRiggs

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Coltwoody@me.com
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross